18 Libyan soldiers killed in militia raidsPublished: 8:05:31 2014/12/26 8:05:31 Views: 396
Xinhua Cairo December 25 (Reporter Chen Xiangyang Zhang Yuan) Tripoli message: Libyan military sources from the 25th revealed stationed near the northern city of Sirte, Libya, the day was a force of religious militias raid, at least 18 soldiers were killed.
This is the name of the sources on condition of anonymity, told Xinhua News Agency, the religious militia 'Libya Dawn' and 'Ansar brigade' responsible for guarding the morning on a power plant near Sirte, 136 infantry battalions raid, 14 soldiers were hit died in the ensuing firefight the two sides, there are four soldiers were killed. It is not clear casualties religious militias.
At the same time, the religious militias and armed support for the Libyan interim government of Libya's largest oil exporter in the day near the port of Port Sidra start fighting. A tank was hit by rockets, caused the fire.
From this month on the 13th, 'Libya Dawn' and 'Ansar brigade' to win for Sidra, and other oil port of Ras Lanuf control over the Libyan interim government from supporting armed hands, launched a large-scale military operations(http://www.fireinews.com/). Currently, two oil ports have been forced to close.
Oil is the lifeblood of Libya's economy and pillar, the country exported more than 95 percent of revenue from oil last month, 'Libya Dawn' armed seizure of the largest oil field in Libya Sharara oil field control.
Since July 13, respectively, to support the armed forces of secular and religious forces in the capital Tripoli, the second largest city of Benghazi and other places continued conflict. 'Libya Dawn' in late August seized control of Tripoli, support term has ended and the resumption of the National Assembly formed a 'national salvation government', the Libyan interim government and the new parliament - the National Congress was forced to move to the eastern Libyan town of Tobruk Hence there are two governments, two parliaments. confrontation.
(Original title: 18 Libyan soldiers were killed in militia raids)
www.fireinews.com Fire News, Latest News and Current News from fireinews.com. Latest Current News: U.S., China, World, Entertainment, Health, Finance, Business, echnology, Travel, Politics, Sports.
- Hong Kong's Wong Tai Sin District Council by supporting the government proposed changes
- Nanchang, Jiangxi stormed a bus enclosure subway construction accident five people were injured
- New media: Guangdong rainstorm caused 186 flight cancellations next day after thunderstorms will continue
- Henan, a contribution of nearly 4,000 colleges and universities graduate more than a decade in Dongguan
- Wang Junan won the 27th China Drama Plum Blossom Award
- Mai Jieke Technology and other three companies agreed to the merger and reorganization
- US 30-year debt purchase prices turned flat, recover lost ground earlier, 30-year bond yields 3.08 percent reported
- Jin Daogui Metal: evening there FOMC meeting minutes, the London Interbank sentiment or shock
- May 20 CCTV News Network Picks
- CSI Interpretation: Shenzhen Huaqiang acquisition Xianghai Electronics overweight electricity provider business
- Celebrate Christmas gold dollar bulls suddenly attacked alert
- Guangdong Orient Zirconium Industry Technology Co., Ltd. on 2012 corporate bonds (12 East zirconium debt) to implement risk warning notice
- Do spend the end of the assault spamming property
- Photo: High-tech chapter: "Black Peony" outline Nostalgia
- Founder Fubon money market funds in 2015, "New Year's Day" holiday pause and resume the subscription, conversion into, at fixed subscrip
- Beijing Fair theme of the report will first do the experts feel the pulse of the development of cultural and creative industries
- Slaughter of cattle to sell cattle reproduction Guangzhou 15 years now farmers first abandonment
- From passport to leave to play off six outbound civilization everywhere
- More than "sacked female officer" corruption case involving "the right color deal"
- Photo: woman married to a girl lover reunion after 26 years of absence