Hong Kong's Wong Tai Sin District Council by supporting the government proposed changesPublished: 20:12:00 2015/5/20 20:12:00 Views: 5307
Video: Henry TANG: Xianggangzhenggai still waste time discussing space communication wing circles Source: China News Network
Hong Kong's Wong Tai Sin District Council chief executive by universal suffrage in 2017 to achieve the government proposed changes to support appeal
China news agency, Hong Kong, May 20 - HKSAR Wong Tai Sin District Council on the 19th through the support of the government proposed changes, called on all Members of the SAR Legislative Council by universal suffrage vote programs to achieve 2017 5,000,000 eligible voters, 'one person one vote' universal suffrage Sir, let forward Hong Kong's constitutional development.
SAR government last month raised the second round of political reform, Yuen Long, Tuen Mun, Kwun Tong, Wan Chai, Southern District District Councils have expressed support through the constitutional package. Political reform entered a critical moment, the Wong Tai Sin District Council 19 day meeting, district board members also discussed by the Chief Executive for implementing universal suffrage motion. motion by the district board members Jane Zhihao proposed and agreed to the other 17 district board members concurred and signatories support.
Jane Zhihao said that the SAR Chief Executive election program announced by the Government in line with the Basic Law and the NPC Standing Committee and Hong Kong's actual situation, to help solve Hong Kong's political disputes in recent years to promote the future development of economic and other livelihood issues, to help the long-term development of Hong Kong and interests(http://www.fireinews.com/).
Jane Zhihao called on all members of the Legislative Council by universal suffrage in motion voted scheme for Hong Kong five million eligible voters can 'man, one vote' election chief executive in 2017, he said, 'something is better than no election was selected, five million people election than 1200 members selected Constitutional Constitutional forward than standing still good. '
Vice-Chairman of the Wong Tai Sin District Council Wong Kam super finger, although the reform package may not meet all expectations, but many people want political reform through, hope that the Legislative Council should take the public welfare in mind, according to public opinion stand. (End)
www.fireinews.com Fire News, Latest News and Current News from fireinews.com. Latest Current News: U.S., China, World, Entertainment, Health, Finance, Business, echnology, Travel, Politics, Sports.
- Hong Kong's Wong Tai Sin District Council by supporting the government proposed changes
- Nanchang, Jiangxi stormed a bus enclosure subway construction accident five people were injured
- New media: Guangdong rainstorm caused 186 flight cancellations next day after thunderstorms will continue
- Henan, a contribution of nearly 4,000 colleges and universities graduate more than a decade in Dongguan
- Wang Junan won the 27th China Drama Plum Blossom Award
- Mai Jieke Technology and other three companies agreed to the merger and reorganization
- US 30-year debt purchase prices turned flat, recover lost ground earlier, 30-year bond yields 3.08 percent reported
- Jin Daogui Metal: evening there FOMC meeting minutes, the London Interbank sentiment or shock
- May 20 CCTV News Network Picks
- CSI Interpretation: Shenzhen Huaqiang acquisition Xianghai Electronics overweight electricity provider business
- World Wide feel Charity
- Yunnan tour this year found three illegal clues discipline cadres 1339
- How horrible torture? US presidents feel sick
- Investment-linked insurance also earned two major risks have anti-money bull
- In 2014, we should not forget the fund
- Ya'an, Sichuan deputy mayor severe discipline is filing review
- Photo: High-tech chapter: "Black Peony" outline Nostalgia
- Beijing today with mild to moderate haze haze south
- British media: Saudi Arabia of Iran with oil weapon against large loss of blood due to the oil price fall
- Railway Bureau Limited and Deputy Chairman of the Board on the resignation announcement